Our advisory board members are respected leaders in industry, government, and academia from a wide range of organizations that are involved in the application of statistics.
The advisory board officers are:
- David R. Morganstein, chairman of the advisory board, past president of the American Statistical Association, vice president and director of the statistical group, Westat, Inc.
- Russell Reeve, executive secretary to the board, senior director of the center for statistics in drug development innovation, Quintiles
- Tigran Markaryan, representative to the dean’s advisory board, executive vice president, custom analytics, Ipsos MMA
- Ronald L. Wasserstein, American Statistical Association representative; executive director, American Statistical Association
Other members include:
- Donald J. Brambilla, senior research scientist, RTI International
- Patrick J. Cantwell, chief of the decennial statistical studies division, U.S. Census Bureau
- Aloka Chakravarty, deputy director, office of biostatistics, U. S. Food and Drug Administration
- Marian Ewell, senior vice president, the EMMES Corporation
- Jennifer Hill, vice president of data science, Capital One
- Harutyun Hovsepyan, senior quantitative analytics manager, PNC Bank
- Zorayr Manukyan, senior director of quantitative clinical science, Pfizer Clinical Research and Development
- Catherine Truxillo, senior manager, analytical education, SAS
Department Liaison: William F. Rosenberger, chairman of the Department of Statistics